[Tfug] Naming Computer

Ian McEwen mcewen.ian at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 21:57:27 MST 2010

The only potential problem I could see running into this is host key
mismatches -- if you're running sshd on both versionss of the system and
try to SSH in just after a switch, ssh will probably die warning you
that the host key has changed for the host 'fiasco'.

If they get different IPs and you keep track of them, then it shouldn't
matter so long as you don't use the DNS name when logging into the
system via SSH.