[Tfug] OT: looking for a lawyer who's also geeky...

der.hans TFUG at LuftHans.com
Thu Aug 5 17:00:36 MST 2010

Am 05. Aug, 2010 schwätzte Jim March so:

moin moin Jim,

> We need to sue Maricopa County over a whole slew of outright violations of
> the election code they want to commit during this election cycle.  We have
> cash :).  We can actually work with most specialties; trial experience is
> necessary but beyond that, grasping the tech issues quickly would be a huge
> help.
>
> This is a simple injunction order with no discovery - we have years of
> evidence on this agency.
>
> Anybody with contacts, sing out!

Check with Bob Rosenberg. He'll probably have good contacts for you and be
able to help interface if you need.

Bob Rosenberg <bob.redmountain at gmail.com>

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  http://www.LuftHans.com/Classes        http://www.TwoGeekTechs.com/
#  Director of Engineering, FonWallet Transaction Solutions, Inc.