[Tfug] OT: non-Windows, MySQL job

Angus Scott-Fleming angussf at geoapps.com
Tue Apr 20 21:16:03 MST 2010

============= Included Stuff Follows =============
TaoSecurity: Still Looking for Infrastructure Administrator for GE-CIRT

    Two months ago I posted Information Security Jobs in GE-CIRT and Other GE
    Teams. I've almost filled all of the roles, or have candidates for all
    roles in play, with the exception of one -- Information Security
    Infrastructure Engineer (1147859).

    We're looking for someone to design, build, and run infrastructure to
    support GE-CIRT functions. As you might expect, we don't need someone with
    Windows experience. Beyond Unix-like operating systems, we are interested
    in someone with MySQL experience. You must be a US citizen who lives near
    our Michigan AMSTC or can relocate on your own cost.

    If you are interested, please visit www.ge.com/careers and apply for role
    1147859. Thank you.

============= Included Stuff Ends =============
More here with links: