[Tfug] OT: PHP Programming leads

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 14 11:52:59 MST 2010

Dear PHP Programmers:

Is business slow? Could you handle more programming business?

My company has more PHP Programming leads than I can handle!  Every month I receive 30 - 40  project leads that I am cannot work. I do not work any of these leads.  Based on my experience, these programming jobs will pay an average of $25 - $75 per hour, sometimes more.

If there is 40 leads in a month and you pay $60.00 for the full month, you are paying only $1.50 per lead.  If you were using Google's Pay-Per-Click you might be paying $30.00 or more per lead.

No long term commitment.  $25 for the rest of this month and $60 a month due on the 1st of each month thereafter to continue.

Limited to 4 people.  First come first serve.  I have 2 vacancies.  All 4 get all the leads.

Contact me off list if interested.

Keith Smith