[Tfug] Archived discussion

erich erich1 at copper.net
Wed Sep 30 12:42:30 MST 2009

OK,
          Thanks guys. I notice that this seems to be a recurring theme
with us because
we're a bunch that likes to send/receive e-mail from our own boxen.
The hoi polloi use a webmail interface like Gmail or Yahoo, and that's what
Cricket says to use.
          There seem to be numerous workarounds. I have to study them.

PS:
          In order to send this I have to revert to the old wireline modem
with my old copper.net service

       Erich