[Tfug] windows to linux

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Tue Sep 29 09:19:31 MST 2009

Arduino has a usb interface so you can learn to program as you need. There
is information for Windows, Mac, and even a little bit for Linux install.

http://www.arduino.cc/

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Architect/Developer,
Methods Engineering

Linux Media <linuxmedia2 at aim.com>
Sent by: <tfug-bounces at tfug.org>
09/25/2009 05:04 PM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] windows to linux

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com wrote:

> aha.  This is good stuff.
>
> I just did a "man make" and am trying to understand the syntax of the
> make command.
>
> make -f arduino?
>
> Respectfully,
> Liz, Data Base Architect/Developer,
> Methods Engineering

I googled 'arduino' several times. Isn't this software to run very
specific (and limited) hardware? If so, is this what you want to do?

If you're trying to run this software on a laptop or desktop computer,
it sounds like that's not what it's designed for. Or am I off the mark
here?

Rocco

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply