[Tfug] OT: Dumping Comcast TV. Dish or Direct?

johngalt1 johngalt1 at uswest.net
Mon Sep 28 20:11:39 MST 2009

If you're big into NFL football, DirecTV is better, with
their Sunday Ticket product. You will definitely pay for it,
though.

I have subscribed to Dish Network for about ten years. Their
services seemed lower in cost at the time. Haven't seen fit
to jump ship yet. I don't follow why people fuss about the
Tivo lawsuit.

Besides that fuss, some people get really concerned about
issues regarding local channels on satellite, Ku-band rain
fade and the aesthetics of dish antenna hardware.

Try http://www.satelliteguys.us for more info. You can ask
questions there.