[Tfug] Shameful part traffiking part 12 ;)

Paul paulv22 at cox.net
Fri Sep 25 15:38:00 MST 2009

Hi Guys!  Me again :D  I have a few things I need to get rid of.

1 HDD Western Digital WD1600 Caviar SE 160gb with a busted windows
install on it.  $20
 info here
http://cgi.ebay.com/WESTERN-DIGITAL-WD1600JB-00EVA0--160gb-IDE-HDD_W0QQitemZ350180601331QQcmdZViewItem

1 HDD Maxtor DiamondMax Model 6L120PO 120gb with Fedora Core 5
installed  $15

 info here
http://www.superwarehouse.com/Maxtor_DiamondMax_10_120GB_Hard_Drive/6L120P0/ps/620573

Or both for $25.00

Also a box with no monitor mouse etc fedora Core 5 on it from the
Gateway Custom Shop.  Small HDD half a gig of ram AMD cpu  Memorex
DVD-RW 16X Dual Layer.  $45.00 OBO

I am a VERY MOTIVATED seller, am trying to get money together to eat
rest of month including today  (me Wife Cat) :(  So make me an offer!
All of these items were checked 30 minutes ago.  All work well!

I am on Wilmot/Broadway but willing to meet halfway

So  call me @ 520-223-3442  or email me at paulv22 at cox.net

Thanks!!!!

Paul