[Tfug] windows to linux

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 14:02:23 MST 2009

Liz, Have you tried another Linux distribution installer? It could be the
one your using doesnt support your hardware.

Do you have a digital camera you can take a snapshot of the error screen
your getting and post it to the list perhaps?

On Wed, Sep 23, 2009 at 1:56 PM, <Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com> wrote:

> I couldn't delete c:
> Is it supposed to let me?
>
> Respectfully,
> Liz, Data Base Architect/Developer,
> Methods Engineering
>

>  *Don Freeman <DFreeman at pagnet.org>*
> Sent by: <tfug-bounces at tfug.org>
>
> 09/23/2009 01:23 PM
>   Please respond to
> Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

> "'Tucson Free Unix Group'" <tfug at tfug.org>
>  cc
>   Subject
> Re: [Tfug] windows to linux
>

> *You may want to delete ALL the existing partitions and let the install
> set them up.*

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein