[Tfug] windows to Linux

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Wed Sep 23 10:32:48 MST 2009

It booted ok from CD so I'm thinking that the BIOS boot priority is set
ok.   I didn't see any options from Redhat.
Thanks Don.

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Architect/Developer,
Methods Engineering

DON KIERZEK <donkzk at msn.com>
Sent by: <tfug-bounces at tfug.org>
09/23/2009 09:59 AM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

<tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] windows to linux

If you are using a CD, you will need to set the CD drive to first boot
priority in the BIOS.  You didn't indicate which distribution you are
using but usually you get options; use as Live CD without installing,
install...  Some distros you load and have an Install icon on your desktop
to start the installation.