[Tfug] OT: cabling

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Mon Sep 21 16:22:31 MST 2009

You could always install crown molding, run your wires behind the molding, drill an inch hole through the drywall, drop your wire down to the fire-stop.  I did that.  Super cheap, no drywall work, and you get the crown molding for free.

Of course, you need some skill to miter the compound angles, "just caulk it"  ;)

--

This message and any attachments may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.