[Tfug] tfug Digest, Vol 74, Issue 28

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Thu Sep 17 16:56:58 MST 2009

Thanks for the test!

Okay, I checked the font installer, the graphical one, and there were a few options: the ghostscript, and one other, but changes there led to no different result.  I must say it is interesting that it is only the 'twig' the 'gamma' and the 'box' that appear, and not any other characters.  Since I'm unsure how to remove and reinstall all fonts, and because I may fear it a bit (given the perfectly running debian system, or, unless you could provide some confidence here *hint, hint*), do you think it might be a matter of identifying those three characters, then deleting the font, assuming it is the single culprit, as a possible solution?

I'll look more into the fonts now that I know where the are (again).  THANKS!

I'm running KDE 3.5.10

Charles

--

This message and any attachments may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.