[Tfug] OpenOffice file exports to PDF

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Tue Sep 15 11:37:38 MST 2009

Okay, I found the backports install and now have 3.1.1 ...

But it is still happening...

If I remove the ttf-liberation package??

Other than that, I think what is going on is that the reading of some subscripts are especially faulty.  A numeral '1' is being rplace by something that looks like a twig; the numeral '2' is being replace by a 'gamma looking thing', and the 'zero' is being replaced by a box; sometimes.

It's really surprising.

This has been going on for months; pardon my typos in the last post: what I tried writing was recalling having a need to add some fonts for gimp, and I got them from somewhere I can't recall, and I don't recall ever being successful at finding what I was looking for, and there is a strong possibility I gave up midway, and messed up somehow as a result, that's all.

Thanks!!

--

This message and any attachments may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.