[Tfug] Hackintosh

Stott, Will will.stott at ventana.roche.com
Wed Sep 9 07:36:53 MST 2009

<<
erich wrote:
> I know,
>        Sadly, this list serve has become a forum to promulgate
> opinions. Asking for help
> has taken a back seat, and the response, (for help),has become much
> diminished from former
> years.  (Yeah, I know. another opinion? Somebody jump on it.)
>

> Erich
I've been on this list for over a decade. It vacillates between
opinion/current affairs/help. If you don't like whats being discussed,
throw something interesting out there. The only reason that "opinion"
dominates the discussion right now is because nothing is happening on
the other two fronts.

Cheers,
Bowie

I will take this time to start "bottom posting" for the list (ugh!). Erich, here's a hint:

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

Conveniently tagged at the foot of every email through the system. Now that I've pointed it out, thanks everyone!

Will

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options: