[Tfug] No dvd playback on Debian Testing (Squeeze)

Charles R. Kiss charles at kissbrothers.com
Thu Sep 3 18:14:17 MST 2009

[Sorry for the mispost!!]

Glen,

Did you try installing ffmpeg?  It can do pretty much anything, installing it might actually do the fix for you.

Do the tarball version instead of apt, though.  And make sure you get it from the fight place.

Charles

--

This message and any attachments may contain information that is privileged or confidential, and is intended solely for the addressee.  If you received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.