[Tfug] iPods

Don Freeman DFreeman at pagnet.org
Tue Sep 1 13:19:15 MST 2009

Bex -
I believe the answer is yes. When I plug it in it looks like any other USB
drive. I seem to remember that there is a configuration setting that you
have to set to enable this but its been a couple of years since I got it and
I don't remember the specifics. But I can run it without iTunes, although
iTunes is installed. I don't have access to a PC without it.