[Tfug] [dmcbee at email.arizona.edu: A Seminar on Relational Data Bases and Social Research]

Claude Rubinson rubinson at u.arizona.edu
Sun Oct 18 21:03:55 MST 2009

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder that I'll be doing the primer on relational
databases tomorrow (Monday, 10/19) at 1pm in Social Sciences Room
#415.

I've gone ahead and made the slides available at
http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/presentations/rubinson-200910-uofa-database.pdf.
I don't know that they'll be really useful without the accompanying
talk, but they're there if you want them.

Claude