[Tfug] happy hour this Thursday?

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Mon Oct 5 10:03:53 MST 2009

excuse me.  some of us have pages blocked at work.

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Architect/Developer,
Methods Engineering

Glen Pfeiffer <glen at thepfeiffers.net>
Sent by: <tfug-bounces at tfug.org>
10/05/2009 09:45 AM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

tfug at tfug.org
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] happy hour this Thursday?

On Mon Oct 05, 2009 at 09:36:39AM -0700, Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
wrote:
> Do we have happy hour this Thursday?  I'm behind on my martini
> resolution.

No, we had one last week which was the first Thursday of the
month. The next one will be next week. And as always, this info
is available here: http://www.u.arizona.edu/~rubinson/tfughh/

And that page is linked to from the main site:
http://www.tfug.org/

--
Glen

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply