[Tfug] Labeling components

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 2 19:02:46 MST 2009

Hi Earl,

> > Any idea what sort of "pen" this is?  Or, any other
> > ideas as to how to tag the devices reliably?
>
> The hobby/crafts in Walmart and most hardware stores have
> paint pens.  I think that is what you refer to.  They come in several
> colors.

I tried Michael's today and found a few different choices.
Had I been smarter, I would have brought a memory module *with*
me to test them!  :<

But, the one I purchased ("Pen-Touch White") seems to do the trick.
Definitely better than the sticky labels that are perennially falling
off!  :-(

Thanks!
--don