[Tfug] OT: Batteries

johngalt1 johngalt1 at uswest.net
Thu Nov 26 10:31:50 MST 2009

Without having more of an idea of the unit's purpose and
price point, be prepared to discuss the philosophy of
battery applications ad infinitum. Not sure how non-specific
talk will be of any use.

Having said that, if there is a proprietary battery for
which there are spares readily available, this could be
could tolerated. For example, my Holux GPS receiver uses a
rechargeable battery that was originally intended for some
other device. (a cell phone or something like that...