[Tfug] shameless parts trafficing

Malcolm's Honey Co. mjs355 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 19:52:56 MST 2009

Bexley Hall wrote:
> Hi Malcolm,
>

>> I recently was given an older
>> Thinkpad which is painfully short of memory. I need two
>> sticks of 256 mb pc100 so dimm 144-pin. If you have some
>>

> Is that PC *1* 00 or PC *21* 00?
>

>> you'd part with at a reasonable price, let me know off list.
>> I could also use a network card. Thanks, Malcolm

Bexley, it is indeed pc100. The Thinkpad is a T20 in almost brand new
condition. It has a pentium III, 700mhz, similar to the computer I'm
using right now. If I get some more memory for it, I can install Ubuntu
on it. I have found that older computers running a Linux OS are quite
adequate for my needs, i.e., mostly a little web site design.