[Tfug] OT : Site Scaper

James Hood ebenblues at gmail.com
Mon May 18 14:12:16 MST 2009

> On the other hand, keep in mind that anything you put online is liable
> to be stolen. I'm not saying you shouldn't defend your IP, just that
> if it really means that much to you, don't put it online in the first
> place.

Maybe this was just meant to be a troll, but this was such a
ridiculous comment. The reason things get put online in the first
place is because the owner deemed it not only valuable to himself, but
potentially valuable to others as well. Why should everyone else miss
out on valuable information because a few people don't respect
copyrights? I think Keith's doing the right thing in successfully
pursuing the copyright infringement.

James

--
"The humble learn the fastest because they don't waste time on
defending a false image."