[Tfug] [OT] Shameless Give-away

Jim Secan jim at nwra.com
Thu May 14 10:09:49 MST 2009

Free to a good home - two Sun SPARCclassic CPUs, sans HD; one Sun
keyboard/mouse.  Both CPUs were working when last turned on (years
ago).  Both were used for 10+ years and ran flawlessly.  More for the
hobbyist or collector of old computer junk than for production,
however.  Might make nice web servers (which is what I used one of
them for in its geriatric years).  I also have several batteryless APC
units that will be junked unless someone wants them.

Jim
jim at nwra.com
319-7773