[Tfug] question

Stott, Will will.stott at ventana.roche.com
Wed May 13 09:32:22 MST 2009

1) Install WinSCP
2) Create a text file with something similar to this:

Option batch on
Option confirm off
Open user:pass at server.name.com
Option transfer binary
Put "C:\dir\of\file\filename" "/unix/server/dir/location/"
Close exit

3) create a bat file to execute this script

@echo off
Cd /D "C:\Program Files\WinSCP"
Winscp /console /script=script.txt

4) set an at command / schedule to run the bat file

That should do it. Hope this works.

Will