[Tfug] OT:Any Free Search Engines?

keith smith klsmith2020 at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 19:31:46 MST 2009

Interesting perspective.  If this were true optimizing a site for the search engines would be impossible.  I have worked on three sites that have made it onto the first page for targeted terms, real terms that people search for, and are getting traffic from Google.

Google is about relevancy.

Keith Smith