[Tfug] Happy hour, need a favor...

Jim March 1.jim.march at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 21:09:15 MST 2009

If anybody extremely experienced can help me compile a 2.6.29 kernel
on Ubuntu Jaunty Beta I'd be much obliged.

Jaunty is running surprisingly well but since I have an Intel
965/X3100 video chip, I'd like to try the kernel-level video support
for same built into .29.  It was a big disappointment that .29 wasn't
standard for Jaunty as us Intel video folk really need "the other
piece of the puzzle" with the latest xorg bits.  Basically, we've now
got half of a complete set of improvements...sigh.

Thanks,

Jim