[Tfug] Looking for facility to host SANS SEC 401 Mentor Sessions

Brian Zaugg brian.zaugg at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 11:40:55 MST 2009

The maximum number of students for the mentor sessions is 20. Typical class
size is more like 10 students. Classroom seating would be preferred, but a
conference room would be fine.
A white board and projector are also nice to haves, but I can provide a flip
chart and projector.
Internet access is not required.

-Brian

On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 9:49 AM, A. Chris Hilton <lists at particlewars.com>wrote:

> Hello Brian-
>
> What kind of space do you need?  Traditional classroom (chairs & desks in
> nice rows)?  Conference room?  How many seats?  Do you need a
> projector/white board/chalk board?  Internet access?  For you or you and
> your class?
>
> -C-
>
> > Hi Everybody,
> >
> > I'm going to be leading a SANS Mentor
> > Session<http://www.sans.org/mentor/about.php>for SEC
> > 401 Security
> > Essentials<http://www.sans.org/training/description.php?mid=61>starting
> > in the May/June time frame.
> > But, I need a (preferably free) place to host the classroom portion (10x
> > 2-hour long weekly sessions). If a business would like to host,
> > I can offer a free seat in the class. If you know of a place that is
> > available, please let me know.
> >
> > --
> > Brian Zaugg
> > email: brian.zaugg at gmail.com