[Tfug] screenlets

John Gruenenfelder johng at as.arizona.edu
Sun Mar 29 21:39:03 MST 2009

On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 07:44:11AM -0700, christopher floess wrote:
>Okay, I have a screenlet up, and I've set it as a widget. Now how do I
>get it to minimize?

I thought that was the whole point of the compiz/widget exercise?  I run
compiz, but this isn't something I've done myself.

I seem to recall that there is a compiz plugin that can control the widget
layer via key/mouse commands.  You might find it in the compiz settings
manager if it has a useful/user-friendly name.

--
--John Gruenenfelder    Systems Manager, MKS Imaging Technology, LLC.
Try Weasel Reader for PalmOS  --  http://weaselreader.org