[Tfug] screenlets

christopher floess skeptikos at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:05:55 MST 2009

> Something that might get you a little closer:  I'm using the Sidebar screenlet
> and the rest of my screenlets reside within it.  If there were a way, either
> with Screenlets or with the window manager, to hide the Sidebar then hopefully
> all the others would follow suit.

That's more or less what I'd like, so I'll look into it. I have to
admit, that behavior was inspired by one of my friends who owns a mac.
By clicking on that little ball in the mouse, he was able to make his
screenlets jump in from or back out of the sides of his screen. I'm
used to using fvwm, so I like my desktop totally uncluttered. Having
icons/shortcuts hanging out on it again has been hard enough :)