[Tfug] TD's on Speedway

Zack Williams zdwzdw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 21:47:11 MST 2009

> Let's hold a meeting there.  When the girls figure out we are highly paid
> computer geeks, they will be very comforting.

When I was taking my CS degree at the UofA, it was kind of scary about
the number of women in that degree program who were employed in the
described manner.    Thus, the person on the pole can probably
out-program you, and probably gets paid more.

That was before the .com bubble burst,  when CS was viewed as an easy,
get rich job like investment banking is (er, was).

I'm in the married and morally opposed camp on this one...

- Zack