[Tfug] Orinoco silver or gold?

Eric Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Fri Mar 13 22:04:27 MST 2009

Also the Intel wireless cards are fully supported by Linux, if easy,
full Linux compatibility is what you're aiming for. From personal
experience I have a Dell Latitude D400 (Intel Pro/wireless 2100
minipci card) and the wireless has worked out of the box on every
Linux distro I've tried.

Even "evil monitor mode" in Kismet has worked perfectly (I was only
pen testing my own wireless APs of course :-)

Is there a specific reason you're gunning for Orinoco/Prism cards?

--
Eric
http://nixwizard.net