[Tfug] Freevo

erich erich1 at copper.net
Sat Mar 21 11:25:30 MST 2009

OK,
       I've been trying to configure Freevo on my MMPC. It's buggy,
especially when it comes to television. It seems to manage DVD's
pretty well and recorded *.mpg videos. Recorded sound *.mpg's
are a question mark, and it fails miserably when it comes to inputting
ivtv. I decided to use it because MythTV is much more complicated
and redundant. What I like about Freevo is that it uses existing video
players such as Mplayer & Xine.

      Does anybody out there have experience with Freevo?

Erich