[Tfug] Computer and Video equipment up for auction locally

Zack Williams zdwzdw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 17:50:23 MST 2009

Just a quick note:

One of the places I do work with, Access Tucson, has a surplus auction
going.  There's a lot of computer and video stuff there, computers,
monitors, VCR's, video cameras, etc.:

http://www.publicsurplus.com/sms/all,az/list/current?orgid=63180

Of computing note are a few PPC PowerMacs, a Sun Ultra 10, lots of
PC's (mainly older P2 and P3 models), Amiga 2000's (some with video
I/O), some large 20" monitors, laser printers, etc.  There's also a
tall 19" equipment rack.

- Zack

(I'm assuming it's OK to post items for sale on list, if I'm wrong,
let me know and I'll avoid it in the future)