[Tfug] Apple Mac OS X: tool of Godless Darwinists and Communist / TROLL ALERT?

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Tue Jun 23 09:19:20 MST 2009

and I'll respond to myself that I still believe it's all pretty f___in
cool!

My religion is science a la David Bohm, et. al. poetry a la Emily
Dickenson et. al,  Art, a la ...  writing a la Diane Ackerman et. al., art
a la Cezanne et. al, music a la Chopin et. al., dance a la Graham et. al,

you get the drift...

What I love is that just as soon as you try to get behind the thing being
studied and observed, there's something behind that and behind that and
behind that...  ad infinitum.  pretty far out.

The fact that we exist and communicate with each other and continually
grow and evolve and become able to sit at little screens and negotiate
meaning with each other is pretty far out.

love it!

yes, I am an ecstatic.

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Administrator,
Methods Engineering

<Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com>
Sent by: tfug-bounces at tfug.org
06/23/2009 08:59 AM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] Apple Mac OS X: tool of Godless Darwinists and Communist /
TROLL ALERT?

"supernatural" to me, just means we lack adequate instrumentation to
measure.

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Administrator,
Methods Engineering

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply