[Tfug] Apple Mac OS X: tool of Godless Darwinists and Communist / TROLL ALERT?

Malcolm Schmerl mjs355 at comcast.net
Mon Jun 22 20:35:25 MST 2009

Bingo! Personally, I think that our only chance for an accurate sense of
the Universe lies with the physicists and astronomers and not with the
theologians. 'Beliefs' are just the end of thought. If you believe in
something, you've accepted it and no longer have to think about it
beyond a continual justification for your belief which masks all doubt.
Getting others to follow your belief is part of that justification
process. Shunning others who do not follow is also part of that process.
This is the saddest part of irrational belief.