[Tfug] Apple Mac OS X: tool of Godless Darwinists and Communist

Paul Lemmons paul at lemmons.name
Sat Jun 20 20:45:58 MST 2009

<Way OT: Religious>

As a Christian and among the "computer elite" I apologize for the
stupidity that some who choose to call themselves Christians can
propagate. This nonsense is nothing short of embarrassing and makes me
angry. I actually find the "Landover" folks less offensive than the
"Objective" folks. At least the people at Landover are honest in their
Atheism. Anybody with enough brain cells to cause friction can see that
the leaders of the "Objective" group are controversial and factious.  If
there is interest read Titis 3:8-11 regarding these types of people.

Again I apologize. Not only for their mishandling of Christianity but
also for the extremity of the off topicness of this response. I simply
could not let someone I love be so terribly misrepresented.

This is the only public post I will make on this topic.

</Way OT: Religious>