[Tfug] Adios

John Gruenenfelder johng at as.arizona.edu
Wed Jun 10 22:56:06 MST 2009

On Tue, Jun 09, 2009 at 03:54:00PM -0700, Jim Secan wrote:
>About to unsubscribe from the list after moving to Seattle.  Many thanks
>to everyone on this list who provided assistance over the past many years,
>and to those others who provided a great deal of entertainment (you know
>who you are).
>
>My office up here is within walking distance of Microsoft's main corporate
>campus (with which, thankfully, I have nothing to do other than fight
>their traffic).  I am enjoying driving around with my Penguin and Apple
>logo stickers on my car.
>
>Jim Secan

Hi Jim,

You don't necessarily need to leave TFUG just because you're not in Tucson.  I
know there are several people lurking around on the list in far flung
corners.  I myself remained subscribed to TFUG during the three years I lived
in Massachusetts.  It's a good list to be on regardless of location.

--
--John Gruenenfelder    Systems Manager, MKS Imaging Technology, LLC.
Try Weasel Reader for PalmOS  --  http://weaselreader.org