[Tfug] Python

cara pinkgranite at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 14:58:04 MST 2009

It is not just python toolkits which can't keep up with the explosion of WS*
specs. It's pretty ugly. My boss should have listened to my warnings and
known more about the state of the technology. You know, typical developer
rant about useless managers ... blah blah

So ... not really python's fault (but, I'm guessing, the dynamic typing in
the language makes the specs harder to implement). If anyone wants to hear a
lecture about why SOAP sucks, I can do that.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 2:34 PM, Chris Niswander <
MOST.SENDERS.ARE._FILTERED.OUT_--FOR.MY.REAL.EMAIL.ADDRESS.check.my.website..tfug.rcvr.x6a3 at bitboost.com