[Tfug] computer security

Stott, Will will.stott at ventana.roche.com
Wed Jun 10 10:50:10 MST 2009

There is plenty of INFOSEC related material out there. Some universities to
check out:

http://www.cerias.purdue.edu/site/education/graduate_program/
http://www.infosec.jmu.edu/
Carnegie Mellon also has some good info, but I do not remember the URL.

Certification sites like sans.org and cisco.com are good for info too.

Military documents that have been declassified are good for reading, but you
need to search for those (I get them from school).

There are way too many books on way too many subjects within INFOSEC to go
over in an email. Narrow your search, and I will be glad to post more
information.

Thank you,

Will Stott