[Tfug] subscription chg

Bexley Hall bexley401 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 9 14:40:48 MST 2009

--- On Tue, 6/9/09, Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com wrote:

> So I didn't see that at the bottom for
> existing subscribers  you can log on to make changes
> to your options.
>
> I got lost in the text that said "list administrators only"

Well, if you skip over the:

    This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of
    the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged
    and/or proprietary information.  Any unauthorized
    review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
    If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
    the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of
    the original message.

you'll find:

    Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
    Subscription Options: