[Tfug] Thursday

Eric Gearhart eric at nixwizard.net
Mon Jun 8 10:03:45 MST 2009

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 8:32 AM, <Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com> wrote:

> Hey folks,  Thanks for such a cool evening.  I learned things, got
> motivated, and had a great time.
>
> I'm looking forward to the next happy hour.
>
> Respectfully,
> Liz, Data Base Administrator,
> Methods Engineering

I hate to point out the obvious, and I may end up getting slapped by a
certain diamond-studded Michael Jackson glove for my cad-like
behaviour, but 'omg a girl on TFUG... and she goes to the happy
hours... and had a good time.... the end is nigh!'

Hello and welcome to TFUG Liz :) What are you a DBA of specifically?
Oracle? MS? Postgres? *shudder* Access? (is the Access Jet database
even technically a DB? hmm)

--
Eric
http://nixwizard.net