[Tfug] Raytheon work

bpoag at comcast.net bpoag at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 15:28:45 MST 2009

Nope. Wrong glove.

The cad-slapping, curr-rebuking glove I own (in my glove compartment, of course) is made from the finest Italian leather. It is stitched with natural flax twine, and is lined with the hair of a freshly shorn ibex. I specifically asked for this glove to be made, as it presents the ideal combination of weight and flexibility should the need to slap a cad or fresh curr arise.