[Tfug] Raytheon work

Harry McGregor micros at osef.org
Thu Jun 4 15:11:57 MST 2009

Shawn LaMaster wrote:
> Raytheon´s newest product line - Information Security Solutions (ISS)

<SNIP>

This is a wonderful example of how NOT to do viral marketing.

Viral marketing works, plastering does not.  The way this was sent, even
people on the list looking for work, would not be interested.

The way to get good new and old school interest on this list is:

a:   Hey, a friend of mine told me his company is hiring good linux/unix
geeks, with a tint of IT security.  Email me if interested.

b:   Hey, a friend of mine's company is looking for some new IT talent,
the job is posted at "http://jobs.myshorts.net", if you want to check it
out.

c:   Bring a few copies of the job announcement to a happy hour, some
one might be drunk enough to read it.

                      Harry