[Tfug] Raytheon work

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:51:28 MST 2009

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Shawn LaMaster <shawn at lamaster.com> wrote:

> Sorry, god forbid, I thought someone on this list might actually be
> looking for work - even if it is for the bomb making baby killers -
> my bad.  I didn't write it - it actually just came from someone at
> Raytheon. You girls are so delicate......

I dunno - it just shouted like someone was spamming the list.

In the past, if someone has a job opening or posting in town, they send
a little blurb to the list with a link or a request to contact off-list for
more
info.

The beef (at least mine, and I'm sure, based on Bowie's response) was how
spammerific it seemed, and not who it was for (baby killing aside).

--
Christopher P Robbins
3015 North Hayden Road, #1068
Email: robbinsc at gmail.com