[Tfug] Are you a cyber professional internet?

bpoag at comcast.net bpoag at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 14:41:44 MST 2009

Hi. I'm Shawn LaMeass.

Let me tell you about my internets jobs. In today's fast-paced cyberspace world internts, people float around in cyberspace using cyber skills like in the hit movie TRON (r) (tm). Finding a job is hard! I know you're curious about our new cyber initiative, so LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT THE CYBER INTERNETS JOBS.

Our internet cyber is a cyber. With the new advent of the internet, we can offer you a job being a cyber professional. We're looking for motivated individuals who know their way around a pair of VR goggles and enjoy the cyber sexy lifestyle. According to a recent study, cyber is growing, and so is internets. So fast, infact, that by the year 1999, I might be able to send a f*#@ng email to a mailing list full of geeks without insulting their intelligence. Cyber. Internets.

Now, I know what you're thinking -- "Shawn, how do I internet?" It's easy. First, you sign a contract with me. Then, I send you to do a job, and find a frivelous reason to fire you. Then, since you signed a contract, you are legally bound to pay me the balance of the money you would have recieved doing the job. It's called a headhunter scam AND I'M SERIOUSLY SHAWN LAMEASS.

So, it's up to you--Do you want a cyber? Are you an internets? Then lets talk, motivated skilled cyber individual professional person! Internets!!

Cyber!!!!!!