[Tfug] RH Linux virus software

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Thu Jul 30 10:24:21 MST 2009

Any suggestions for anti-virus software for my Linux box?

I'm also wondering if Linux doesn't get hit as often as Windows boxes with
malware.  Is this the case?

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Administrator,
Methods Engineering

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply