[Tfug] Linux db

Brian Murphy murphy+tfug at email.arizona.edu
Wed Jul 29 19:05:06 MST 2009

Quoting Glen Pfeiffer <glen at thepfeiffers.net>:
> Hi *Brian*!
>
> That is *good* info. I wasn't aware of it. Then again I was
> approaching it from the "ditching Windows" angle which of course
> precludes using MS Access.

I completely agree on the *ditching windows* angle.  Especially for a
web app where you've *programmed* in your SQL operations and presumably
have written an interface that lessens your need for ad-hoc queries.

Brian

The opinions or statements expressed herein are my own and should not be
taken as a position, opinion, or endorsement of the University of
Arizona.