[Tfug] Linux db

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Wed Jul 29 16:32:20 MST 2009

I'm going to build a database behind a web application and don't know
Oracle yet.

I've gotten pretty good with MS Access so I'm thinking the knowledge will
transfer.

My computer at home is so f---dup that I'm going to take everything off
and install RedHat, but then want to install Oracle and develop to a
website.

Thanks Terence!

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Administrator,
Methods Engineering

Terence Rudkin <trudkin at gmail.com>
Sent by: tfug-bounces at tfug.org
07/29/2009 03:42 PM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] Linux db

Yes

Oh, were you looking for more feed back then that.     I manage about 15
instances of oracle on RH Linux.   Linux is the target platform for
Oracle, meaning it's base code is on Linux and every thing else is a
port.   So what are you looking for?

TR