[Tfug] UML packages

Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com
Tue Jul 28 08:41:43 MST 2009

Well yet another meaning for the acronym.  How about Understanding
Meaningless Logic?
(old altered states...)  ;-)

Respectfully,
Liz, Data Base Administrator,
Methods Engineering

Matt Jacob <matt at mattjacob.com>
Sent by: tfug-bounces at tfug.org
07/27/2009 05:25 PM
Please respond to
Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>

Tucson Free Unix Group <tfug at tfug.org>
cc

Subject
Re: [Tfug] UML packages

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 5:20 PM, John Kiniston<johnkiniston at gmail.com>
wrote:
> You might want to look at xen or openvz over UML, I have the impression
that
> UML is kinda long in the tooth these days being written originally for
2.2
> kernels.
>
> I could be incorrect however.

Are we talking about user-mode Linux or the unified modeling language?
>From the previous context of this thread, I would assume... not enough
information given (though probably leaning towards the latter).

Matt

Tucson Free Unix Group - tfug at tfug.org
Subscription Options:

This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply