[Tfug] UML packages

John Kiniston johnkiniston at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 17:20:01 MST 2009

You might want to look at xen or openvz over UML, I have the impression that
UML is kinda long in the tooth these days being written originally for 2.2
kernels.

I could be incorrect however.

What kind of services do you plan to virtualize?

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 1:05 PM, <Liz_Ravenwood at beaerospace.com> wrote:

> Has anyone had any experience with UML packages?  Are they worth it?
>
> Respectfully,
> Liz, Data Base Administrator,
> Methods Engineering

> This email (and all attachments) is for the sole use of the intended
> recipient(s) and may contain privileged and/or proprietary information. Any
> are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
> and destroy all copies of the original message.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build
a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate,
act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
---Heinlein